- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Science, Francis Xavier University 1992
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, Dalhousie 1995
- Acupuncture, AFCI level 3
- One year in the hospital setting
- Private Practice Physiotherapist for 13 years
- Member of the Canadian Luge team 1985-88 world championships and world cup circuit. Finished 2nd in nationals 3 times.
- Treats athletes from various sports including, luge, ice hockey, football and skiing
Areas of Expertise:
- Orthopaedic injuries, neck/back & joint pain
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Neurological conditions e.g. head injuries, multiple sclerosis
- Sport Injuries
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.