Dr. Joseph Stern
- Sports Podiatrist
- Bachelor of Science, University of British Columbia, 1982
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine,1986
- Surgical Residency, Mission Oaks Hospital, Los Gatos, California, 1987
- Private Practice for 2 years in Vancouver, Panorama and Coquitlam
- Conducted research on over the counter Orthotics, custom and computerized Orthotics, foot sport injuries and skating.
- Member of the Board of Directors of SportMed BC
- Podiatrist for Skate Canada, British Columbia Section
- Board Member of the Canadian Council of Podiatric Medical Education
- Faculty member of the Podiatry Department at Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Center
- Faculty instructor of postgraduate surgical residency training at Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Center/University of British Columbia
Area of Expertise:
- Podiatric Sports Medicine and Orthotics
- Foot problems related to sports injuries and specializing in Orthotics
- Working out, snow and water skiing, golf, tennis
- Co-coordinator of Podiatric educational seminars
- Board member of local community center advising on sport programs.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.