- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education, Rhodes University, 1981
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, Wits University, 1986
- Elective in Melbourne Australia in Orthopaedics, Manipulative therapy and Sports Injuries
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Honours) in Sports Science, University of Cape Town, 1987
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (OMT1), Stellenbosch University, 1996
- Founder of Cloverdale's first Sport Injury Clinic in Surrey
- 27 years as a Physiotherapist in Cloverdale Surrey
- Lecturer for the Health Foundation, lecturing in concepts of fitness, weight training, personal training, sports injuries and exercise prescription.
- Lectured for the Physiotherapy Department at Stellenbosch University on postural disorders as part of the OMT 1 course. Faulty Posure namely, Scoliosis, Kyphosis and Lumbar Lordosis
- Owner and Director of Sea Point Medical and Sports Clinic, Cape Town, South Africa
- Owner and Chief Physiotherapist of the Point Health and Racket Club, Cape Town, South Africa
- Director of Cloverdale Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic, Cloverdale, BC
- Hamilton Rugby Physiotherapist for 9 years-treating primarily rugby related sport injuries
- Worked with Springbok, Coach Rob Lowe at Hamilton’s Rugby Club and travelled to L’Aquila Italy, with the touring rugby side.
- Resident Physiotherapist for Cape Town Spurs Soccer Team, 7 years.
- Physiotherapist for the Western Province Soccer Team
- Senior Physiotherapist for the Maccabi Games in Israel
- Physiotherapist for the South Africa Vs. Cameroon soccer match.
- Physiotherapist for numerous sporting tournaments including tennis, soccer injuries and baseball at the national level in South Africa.
- Physiotherapist for the Surrey Beavers Rugby Club
Area of Expertise:
- Sport Injuries- rugby, soccer, tennis, running, triathlon injuries
- Back/Neck Pain and Postural Alignment
- Orthopaedics- Post operative rehabilitation, hip and knee joint replacement
- Coach of son’s U-12 Gold soccer team.
- Cycles, gym, tennis, jogging and hiking.
- Has a passion for collecting pens and stamps.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.