- Registered Physiotherapist
- Doctor of Physiotherapy, University of Melbourne 2015
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of British Columbia 2012
- Various inpatient clinical settings, including acute neurology (adult and paediatric population), in-patient and out-patient orthopaedics, cardiorespiratory, intensive care unit, in-patient rehabilitation (geriatric population)
- Previous registered kinesiologist prior to physiotherapy.
Area of Expertise:
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
Work Related Injuries
- Pre and Post Operative Rehabilitation
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.