Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic (Surrey BC)
Cloverdale Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic (CPSC) is Cloverdale’s most successful Sports Injury Clinic in Surrey B.C. Now 6 locations for Physiotherapy available in Surrey.
Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic is the leading multidisciplinary Sport Injury Clinic providing services to the Cloverdale, Clayton Heights, Surrey community for the last 14 years. Our Cloverdale Physio based clinic in Surrey offers 10 Physiotherapists for the treatment of Sports Injuries, ICBC, Whiplash, WorkSafe BC (WCB), Neck & Back pain, Post-Operative Total Hip, Knee Rehabilitation and 1 Sports Podiatrist (custom orthotics), 2 Kinesiologists specializing in Spinal, Sports Rehabilitation and Work Conditioning, 2 Registered Massage Therapists and 2 Physiotherapists who practice IMS, Acupuncture and Dry Needling.
Howard Morris Sports Physiotherapist
Howard Morris is a leading sports physiotherapist in Cloverdale, Surrey. He completed his Post Graduate studies in Medical Honours in Sports Science under world renowned Doctor and Physiologist and Author of the "Lore of Running" Professor Tim Noakes, head of the Sports Science Institute of the University of Cape Town South Africa. Howard Morris specializes in neck/back pain, sports injuries and biomechanical posture alignment at the physio clinic in Cloverdale.
Our 2500 sq ft facility offers state of the art equipment and a fully equipped gym.
Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic differentiates itself by offering the following:
- 6 Surrey Physio Clinic locations.
- A "hands on", manual therapy approach to neck/back injuries and sports related injuries.
- Cloverdale/Surrey based Physiotherapists with different qualifications from around the globe
- Post graduate specialization in Sports Injuries, Orthopaedics, Joint Manipulation, Osteopathy, Women’s Health, Acupuncture/IMS and Active Rehabilitation.
- Spinal Decompression/traction for back/neck pain, namely bulging discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, facet joint impingement and nerve pain.
- Laser and Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy for back/neck pain, swelling and inflammation
- Our Physiotherapists in Cloverdale, Surrey offer services in 5 languages: English, Afrikaans, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.
- Ongoing community participation e.g. cancer relay, ride to conquer cancer.
- The Cloverdale Physiotherapy Clinic in Surrey is located off Hwy 10 and 177B St in the Clover Square Village, adjacent to Clover Care Medical Clinic. Our Cloverdale /Surrey Physio Clinic offers easy access from South Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Clayton Heights, Panorama, Sullivan and Fleetwood. Ample free level parking.
The team of Physiotherapists at Cloverdale Physio & Sports Injury Clinic (Surrey BC) also provides Physiotherapy services at our other Physiotherapy Clinics in Surrey, BC listed below:
Physiotherapists who specialise in the treatment of children with motor dysfunction are known as paediatric physiotherapists. Read more →
This article will deal with tingling or numbness as it applies to these two conditions, although there are many other conditions such as impingement of the cervical nerves or sciatica that may also produce paraesthesia. Read more →
Many athletes make the mistake of thinking that more is better, but this is not always the case. Read more →
Basketball injuries can be nagging long term, so getting the right physiotherapy and treatment and advice following injury is essential Read more →
Massage therapy, which physiotherapists commonly refer to as soft tissue therapy, is a popular treatment choice in many clinical settings. Read more →
The first and best thing to do when an injury occurs is to apply the RICE formula; a treatment for reducing pain and swelling. Read more →
Nowadays, many people are discovering that exercise can provide relief or stave off these negative offshoots of aging. Read more →
Having a knee replacement does not mean that you have to stop exercising. All it means is that you are going to take certain precautions until your knee is pain free and full range of motion is restored. Read more →
Those feet that seem so cute can be a source of concern to many parents, not because they are fat and pudgy, but because they may appear misshapen. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.