Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic (Surrey BC)
Cloverdale Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic (CPSC) is Cloverdale’s most successful Sports Injury Clinic in Surrey B.C. Now 6 locations for Physiotherapy available in Surrey.
Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic is the leading multidisciplinary Sport Injury Clinic providing services to the Cloverdale, Clayton Heights, Surrey community for the last 14 years. Our Cloverdale Physio based clinic in Surrey offers 10 Physiotherapists for the treatment of Sports Injuries, ICBC, Whiplash, WorkSafe BC (WCB), Neck & Back pain, Post-Operative Total Hip, Knee Rehabilitation and 1 Sports Podiatrist (custom orthotics), 2 Kinesiologists specializing in Spinal, Sports Rehabilitation and Work Conditioning, 2 Registered Massage Therapists and 2 Physiotherapists who practice IMS, Acupuncture and Dry Needling.
Howard Morris Sports Physiotherapist
Howard Morris is a leading sports physiotherapist in Cloverdale, Surrey. He completed his Post Graduate studies in Medical Honours in Sports Science under world renowned Doctor and Physiologist and Author of the "Lore of Running" Professor Tim Noakes, head of the Sports Science Institute of the University of Cape Town South Africa. Howard Morris specializes in neck/back pain, sports injuries and biomechanical posture alignment at the physio clinic in Cloverdale.
Our 2500 sq ft facility offers state of the art equipment and a fully equipped gym.
Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic differentiates itself by offering the following:
- 6 Surrey Physio Clinic locations.
- A "hands on", manual therapy approach to neck/back injuries and sports related injuries.
- Cloverdale/Surrey based Physiotherapists with different qualifications from around the globe
- Post graduate specialization in Sports Injuries, Orthopaedics, Joint Manipulation, Osteopathy, Women’s Health, Acupuncture/IMS and Active Rehabilitation.
- Spinal Decompression/traction for back/neck pain, namely bulging discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, facet joint impingement and nerve pain.
- Laser and Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy for back/neck pain, swelling and inflammation
- Our Physiotherapists in Cloverdale, Surrey offer services in 5 languages: English, Afrikaans, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.
- Ongoing community participation e.g. cancer relay, ride to conquer cancer.
- The Cloverdale Physiotherapy Clinic in Surrey is located off Hwy 10 and 177B St in the Clover Square Village, adjacent to Clover Care Medical Clinic. Our Cloverdale /Surrey Physio Clinic offers easy access from South Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Clayton Heights, Panorama, Sullivan and Fleetwood. Ample free level parking.
The team of Physiotherapists at Cloverdale Physio & Sports Injury Clinic (Surrey BC) also provides Physiotherapy services at our other Physiotherapy Clinics in Surrey, BC listed below:
As a science-based practice, physiotherapy uses facts, theories and hypotheses and tests them against available data. Read more →
Scoliosis is a condition in which a person’s spine is curved from side to side and appears as an “S” or a “C” shape on an x-ray film. The condition may be idiopathic or it may be congenital. Read more →
Rehabilitation of someone with a spinal cord injury is intensive and can last a lifetime. Physiotherapy plays a vital role in helping the spinal cord patient live a fairly functional existence. Read more →
Surfing can be an exhilarating experience and in recent years it has become an increasingly popular water sport. Read more →
Massage therapy, which physiotherapists commonly refer to as soft tissue therapy, is a popular treatment choice in many clinical settings. Read more →
When the rotator cuff muscles become injured, certain everyday functions such as raising your arm above your head become difficult or impossible. Read more →
Improving one's health involves making lifestyle changes which would not only be healthy, but will put you on the road to longevity and better living. Read more →
Over-training injuries are those sustained as a result of training too hard and too long, so that muscles are not given sufficient time to recover. Read more →
Yoga incorporates the art of meditation and deep breathing, which produces a feeling of calmness and peace of mind. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.