Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic (Surrey BC)
Cloverdale Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic (CPSC) is Cloverdale’s most successful Sports Injury Clinic in Surrey B.C. Now 6 locations for Physiotherapy available in Surrey.
Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic is the leading multidisciplinary Sport Injury Clinic providing services to the Cloverdale, Clayton Heights, Surrey community for the last 14 years. Our Cloverdale Physio based clinic in Surrey offers 10 Physiotherapists for the treatment of Sports Injuries, ICBC, Whiplash, WorkSafe BC (WCB), Neck & Back pain, Post-Operative Total Hip, Knee Rehabilitation and 1 Sports Podiatrist (custom orthotics), 2 Kinesiologists specializing in Spinal, Sports Rehabilitation and Work Conditioning, 2 Registered Massage Therapists and 2 Physiotherapists who practice IMS, Acupuncture and Dry Needling.
Howard Morris Sports Physiotherapist
Howard Morris is a leading sports physiotherapist in Cloverdale, Surrey. He completed his Post Graduate studies in Medical Honours in Sports Science under world renowned Doctor and Physiologist and Author of the "Lore of Running" Professor Tim Noakes, head of the Sports Science Institute of the University of Cape Town South Africa. Howard Morris specializes in neck/back pain, sports injuries and biomechanical posture alignment at the physio clinic in Cloverdale.
Our 2500 sq ft facility offers state of the art equipment and a fully equipped gym.
Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic differentiates itself by offering the following:
- 6 Surrey Physio Clinic locations.
- A "hands on", manual therapy approach to neck/back injuries and sports related injuries.
- Cloverdale/Surrey based Physiotherapists with different qualifications from around the globe
- Post graduate specialization in Sports Injuries, Orthopaedics, Joint Manipulation, Osteopathy, Women’s Health, Acupuncture/IMS and Active Rehabilitation.
- Spinal Decompression/traction for back/neck pain, namely bulging discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, facet joint impingement and nerve pain.
- Laser and Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy for back/neck pain, swelling and inflammation
- Our Physiotherapists in Cloverdale, Surrey offer services in 5 languages: English, Afrikaans, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.
- Ongoing community participation e.g. cancer relay, ride to conquer cancer.
- The Cloverdale Physiotherapy Clinic in Surrey is located off Hwy 10 and 177B St in the Clover Square Village, adjacent to Clover Care Medical Clinic. Our Cloverdale /Surrey Physio Clinic offers easy access from South Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Clayton Heights, Panorama, Sullivan and Fleetwood. Ample free level parking.
The team of Physiotherapists at Cloverdale Physio & Sports Injury Clinic (Surrey BC) also provides Physiotherapy services at our other Physiotherapy Clinics in Surrey, BC listed below:
Many accidents occur in the home and elsewhere because of a lack of safety. Physiotherapists are extensively trained in educating patients in safety and giving the tools necessary to live a safe life. Read more →
Joint injuries are among the most common problems experienced by physiotherapy patients. These injuries may result from trauma such as injury or from wear and tear to the joint as in the case of arthritis. Read more →
The calf muscle is made up of the gastrocnemius muscle which is the large muscle at the back of the lower leg and the soleus, a smaller one located just below the gastrocnemius. Read more →
Soccer injuries cover a wide array of complaints and can involve every part of the body. From concussions to plantar fasciitis, soccer players are prone to them all. Read more →
Joint mobilisation is a “hands on” physiotherapy technique commonly used in a clinical setting to improve the range of movement of a joint in order to lessen stiffness and pain. Read more →
Often overlooked is the positive impact weight loss can have on physical rehabilitation and recovery. Read more →
It is natural to feel weak and wanting to stay in bed following cardiac surgery. However nowadays doctors are getting patients out of bed the day following surgery. Read more →
Careful preparation is crucial to accomplishing a half marathon, especially if you are new to exercise. Read more →
With the current emphasis on improved health and wellness, many smokers are turning to nicotine patches and other pharmaceutical products in attempting to kick the habit. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.