- Clayton Heights 188 St Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- North Vancouver Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
- Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic
- Panorama Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Surrey 152nd St Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
- Richmond Blundell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- White Rock 16th ave Physiotherapy & Wellness Clinic
- Richmond Steveston Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
Massage Therapy focuses primarily on restoring muscles to optimal length, strength and balance. Whether the cause of the pain is primarily muscular or a secondary reaction to trauma, muscles will react to protect and guard the affected area. By reducing muscle pain, we allow the body to relax and recuperate.
Common techniques used by our registered massage therapists are deep tissue massage, cross fibre massage, myofascial/trigger point release, muscle attachment release, stretch massage, neuromuscular therapy and craniosacral therapy. These forms of massage therapy can be applied through clothing or over bare skin using a lotion.
What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
Using touch to increase the circulation to the affected area while also addressing other involved parts of the body, has far-reaching benefits that include:
- Relief of pain, tension and muscle spasm
- Increased ease of movement
- Restore the previous level of activity
- Improved sense of vitality and well-being.
Common conditions treated with Massage Therapy at Cloverdale Physio:
- Whiplash Associated Disorders due to motor vehicle accidents
- Neck strains and low back strains (including sciatic pain)
- Muscle spasms, stiffness and pain
- Sports Injuries e.g hamstring/calf strains
- Rotator cuff strains, tennis elbow and golfers elbow.
Our Massage Therapists will be happy to assist you in restoring optimal health, full range and function.
Looking for Massage Therapy in Cloverdale, Surrey, BC?
Our experienced massage therapists can help you relieve pain and muscle tension, increase your range of movement, and restore a higher level of activity. Give us a call at the Cloverdale Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic or book an appointment. Cloverdale Physiotherapy is located on 177th and Hwy 10 (56th ave) beside the BC liquor store and Rusty’s pub. We share an entrance with the Clover Square Dental Clinic. There is ample free parking around the clinic!