Director & Registered Physiotherapist
Howard has been the director and owner of multi-disciplinary clinics since 1989 and is the Co-Founder of Allied Physiotherapy Health Group. Howard’s focus is in the strategic innovation and expansion of the clinics across the lower mainland. His passions are leadership, team development, expansion of the product mix and visionary growth.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Honors) in Sports Science
- ICBC and Motor Vehicle Injuries Physiotherapy
- Work Safe BC and WCB(WSBC) Injuries Physiotherapy
- Sports Injuries – rugby, soccer, tennis, running, triathlon injuries
- Back/Neck Pain and Postural Alignment
- Orthopaedics- Post-operative rehabilitation, hip and knee joint replacement
- Founder of Cloverdale’s first Sports Injury Clinic in Surrey
- 27 years as a Physiotherapist in Cloverdale Surrey
- Lecturer for the Health Foundation, lecturing in concepts of fitness, weight training, personal training, sports injuries and exercise prescription.
- Lectured for the Physiotherapy Department at Stellenbosch University on postural disorders as part of the OMT 1 course. Faulty Posture namely, Scoliosis, Kyphosis and Lumbar Lordosis
- Owner and Director of Sea Point Medical and Sports Clinic, Cape Town, South Africa
- Owner and Chief Physiotherapist of the Point Health and Racket Club, Cape Town, South Africa
- Director of Cloverdale Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic, Cloverdale, BC
- Hamilton Rugby Physiotherapist for 9 years-treating primarily rugby-related sport injuries
- Worked with Springbok, Coach Rob Lowe at Hamilton’s Rugby Club and travelled to L’Aquila Italy, with the touring rugby side.
- Resident Physiotherapist for Cape Town Spurs Soccer Team, 7 years.
- Physiotherapist for the Western Province Soccer Team
- Senior Physiotherapist for the Maccabi Games in Israel
- Physiotherapist for the South Africa Vs. Cameroon soccer match.
- Physiotherapist for numerous sporting tournaments including tennis, soccer injuries and baseball at the national level in South Africa.
- Physiotherapist for the Surrey Beavers Rugby Club